woensdag 5 januari 2011

Day 1 (Happy birthday )

Hey, this is my new and actually first blog, I will try to rant on things that happen to me on a day to day basis, so I hope you'll like it!

Today, I finally arrived at school after F&*$ing 45 minutes sitting in the hell that is public transportation, I see the most annoying guy on the planet waiting for me outside. He's like the type that would always brag about how much money daddy's got and how he himself also is a real business man and such.. Just your average douche bag.
 The idiot suddenly starts tripping about a presentation we had to do that day and keeps telling me to go to the school library to work on it while he can go and annoy people he doesn't even know. Now usually I would've just told him to go F*ck himself. But luckily I had already finished it the day before so i was in a pretty good mood.
I told him to relax and let me do the presentation.. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!
As it turns out, mr. douchebag here didn't prepare sh*t so I had to do it on my own thus getting a C+ instead of a B. And as if that's not bad enough, he starts blaming me because I didn't let him talk during the presentation and demands that I go to the teacher to get his grade fixed (he had a D-.)
..So I just went to the teacher and told her the whole story and now the f**ker has to do it over on his own.

If any of you guys also have to deal with idiots like these, feel free to comment and share your own little anecdote :)

Humblenoodle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten